Mi-Sun Hur has completed her PhD at the age of 28 years from Yonsei University. She is an assistant professor in Catholic kwandong university college of medicine. She has published about 60 papers in reputed journals.
Invented and received patent for Moore Technique shaving Tool for treatment of PFB,1987
Patent, developed the Moore Technique Shaving system and received the only patent for treatment of PFB, 1990
Patent, developed and received patent for Moore technique Hydroglide Shave Solution and Body Moisturizer for treatment of PFB and moisturizing skin, 1995
Patent. Developed and marketed full line of 12 skin care products under Moore Unique skin Care, L.C.
In practice since 1985- to present.
Regina FÃ¶lster-Holst has completed her PhD in 1984 from Christian-Albrechts-University, Kiel, Germany. After a medical assistant time in a children's clinic for cystic fibrosis and allergy at Amrum, Germany, she began in November 1985 her specialist training for dermatologists at the Department of Dermatology, Kiel, Germany. In 1992 she was recognized as a specialist in dermatology and allergology. The habilitation of Regina FÃ¶lster-Holst was in 2003 at the medical faculty of the Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel and the appointment as a Professor took place in 2007. Since 1992 she works as a senior physician at the University Medical Center Schleswig-Holstein, Department of Dermatology in Kiel, Germany.
Clinical activity and research are priority for Prof. FÃ¶lster-Holst, primarily in the area of Atopic dermatitis, Pediatric Dermatology, Exanthems in childhood and Parasitosis.
Prof. Dr. med. Regina FÃ¶lster-Holst(Research Area)
Sylvia Silvestri RN, the Beverly Hills RN, holds workshops in Beverly Hills once a month, as well as travels nationally and internationally, exchanging ideas, reviewing new domestic and international developments in her field, with an emphasis on training physicians, nurse practitioners, and registered nurses in the art of facial injectables and trademarked procedures Vampire Facelift, Vampire Facial, Vampire Breast lift, the O-Shot, and the Priapus shot.
Sylvia Silvestri RN(Research Area)
Training physicians, nurse practitioners, and registered nurses in the art of facial injectables and trademarked procedures Vampire Facelift, Vampire Facial, Vampire Breast lift, the O-Shot, and the Priapus shot.
Dr Philippe Hamida-Pisal, aesthetic practitioner, is the founder and managing director of PHP Aesthetic and PHP Wellness, divisions of PHP Health First and CEO of PHP Aesthetic-Wellness Training Academy.
He is currently President of the Society of Mesotherapy of United Kingdom (SoMUK) and co-director of the Society of Mesotherapy of South Africa (SoMZA).
Dr Hamida-Pisal, qualified from the University of Bordeaux II (France) and Kings College London.
His key fields of expertise are: skin consultant and adviser for model agencies based in Paris and London, keynote speaker at events around the world and adviser on ethnic skin.
Dr. Philippe HAMIDA-PISAL(Research Area)
Skin Consultant and adviser for model agencies based in Paris and London, keynote speaker at events around the world and adviser on ethnic skin.
Specialized in obstetrics and gynecology for the last 20 years and one of the pioneers of aesthetic gynecology in Europe. Based in Istanbul Turkey.
- Trained at Zekai Tahir Burak Womenâ€™s Health and Educational Hospital, the largest maternity hospital in Turkey.
- Founder and the President of the first and unique vaginismus treatment organization of Turkey, known as â€˜HERA Vaginismus Treatment, Educational and Research Organizationâ€™ and working specially on vaginismus and the other female sexual dysfunctions.
- FECSM (Fellow of the European Committee of Sexual Medicine) by EFS (European Federation of Sexology since 2014.
- Ex senior instructor and international hands on trainer in the faculty of ECAMS (European College of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery), which is based in Ireland.
- Launched hands on trainings twice in a year on aesthetic genital surgery (surgical and non-surgical methods) in different countries between 2015 and 2017.
- Established his renowned clinic in three big cities of Turkey as â€˜Hera Clinicsâ€™, which attracts thousands of patients every year from countries all over the region.
- Dedicated to aesthetic gynecology and sexual medicine, offering the full range of procedures in cosmetic vaginal surgery, from labiaplasty and vaginoplasty to complex laser surgery and non-surgical tightening with carbon dioxide and radiofrequency energy sources.
- Founder, President and Lecturer of the ISAGSS (International Society of Aesthetic Genital Surgery and Sexology) since 2017.
- International speaker and chairman in many congresses and meetings.
Klaus Eisendle has graduated in Microbiology (BSc), Biochemistry (MSc) and Immunology (PhD) from Innsbruck University and achieved his MD at Innsbruck Medical University, Austria, where he was trained in Dermatology, Venerology and Allergology under Supervision of Prof. DDr. Peter Fritsch and became in 2010 Senior Consultant Physician and Associate Professor in Dermatology and Venerology. Since 2011, he is the Director of the Academic Teaching Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Allergology in the Central Hospital of Bolzano/Bozen, Italy. 2013 he founded the Interdisciplinary Medical Research Center South Tyrol (IMREST), 2015 he became President of the Claudiana University of Applied Sciences for Health Care Professions, 2016 he joined the advisory board for university studies of the local government and 2017 in the scientific committee for the formation of general practitioners and also in 2017 he overtook the drug commission of the local health service as president and serves further as the executive research officer of the local health service of South Tyrol. He has published more than 100 scientific articles (Scientific Citations 1195, H-Index 20, Impact Factor: 354.292, Research Gate RG-Score 38.55, Publons reviewer merit 240), performed more than 100 reviews for scientific journals or committees, was principal/coinvestigator in over 10 clinical trials and co-organized more than 50 scientific meetings.